Keystone Central School District Activity Registration
THERE IS NO REGISTRATION FEE CHARGE THIS YEAR
PARENTS DO NOT REGISTER IF YOUR SPORT IS NOT LISTED
IF THE SPORT IS NOT LISTED THE REGISTRATION IS NOT OPEN FOR THAT SPORT YET OR IT HAS ALREADY CLOSED
REGISTRATION FOR ALL SPORTS USUALLY OPENS THE DAY OF THE MANDATORY PARENT MEETING FOR THAT SPORT AND SEASON
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT BUT HAVE FORGOTTEN YOUR USER NAME AND/OR PASSWORD PLEASE EMAIL ME AT firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
IF YOU UPLOAD A DOCUMENT (PHYSICAL, RE-CERTIFICATION FORM, OR INSURANCE CARD) AFTER YOUR INITIAL REGISTRATION PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com STATING THE DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN UPLOADED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
Parents, Complete Your Athletic Registration Online!
Step 1: Physical examinations taken June 1 and thereafter are valid for the following school year; physical examinations taken prior to June 1 are not valid and a new physical form must be completed by a physician.
- You will need to complete a PIAA recertification form for 2nd & 3rd sport and if your physical date has been longer than six weeks from the start of your sport. These only need to be completed by the parents and athletes if there have been no injuries or illnesses after completing your physical.
If you have questions regarding your physical status, please contact the following:
- Bucktail HS: 570-923-1166
- Central Mountain HS: 570-893-4900 Ext. 4505
The physical forms can be found under the "Other Forms" tab at the top of the page.
Step 2: Do the on-line registration
FIRST TIME REGISTRATION:
-Click the "Registration" tab at the top of this page. Then click on the option for your school.
-Complete all of the information
AT THE END OF YOUR REGISTRATION YOU WILL CREATE A
USER NAME AND PASSWORD.
PLEASE KEEP THESE TO USE WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR FUTURE SPORTS
YOU ONLY NEED ONE USER NAME AND PASSWORD PER FAMILY
- If you have already registered for a sport then click on the "VIEW MY ACCOUNT" button at the right. You will then click on "Log in to your account" under Existing Account. You should then enter the previously created user name and password. This should bring you to your families account. You would then click on the blue "Register" button. You can then pick the athlete that you would like to register for a sport. Please be sure to pick the correct school that you are registering for and then make sure all existing information is corrent and fill in any missing information along with the current season's sport. Make sure you update the dates for any signature lines.
Step 3: Send a copy of your medical insurance card to the athletic office. A new copy must be sent for each season! Please write the athletes name, school, sport, and level on the copy.
- Mail the copy to KCSD Athletics, Attn: Kelly Wark, 64 Keystone Central Dr, Mill Hall PA 17751
- Email it to Kelly Wark at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax it to Kelly Wark at 570-893-4640
There is now the option to upload a copy of your insurance card. After you have uploaded the insurance card for your athlete you will need to "sign" and date to verifity that the uploaded insurance card is the most up to date copy of your card. You will need to upload a copy of an insurance card for each athlete in your family. If the insurance card changes then you would need to remove the current card and upload the new one. If you do not wish to upload your insurance card copy then you just type "None" in the name section and enter the date. If you upload any information after the initial registration please email email@example.com to notify the department that something was added to the account.
If you move please complete the address change form under the "Other Forms" tab.